Garmin S70 not show green contour

I just bought garmin s70 several days ago. I tried to use on golf couse ,Treasure hill , Thailand. Which there is green coutour show on garmin golf app on my phone. But green contour not show on my garmin s70. It said on S70 that 

" Green contour data available. Open the Garmin golf app to download. "

I tried to open garmin golf app on phone, but it didn't sync green contour to s70. Until now I still can't use green coutour on s70. What so difficult !!

• I previously was able to see green contours, but this functionality stopped working after 15.76 software release.  Now after starting golf round, and selecting a course, same old message of Contours available open Garmin Golf to download, even though Garmin Golf is Open and Connected to S70.  I also see that the new functionality to set Contours to NONE does not work as well.  I agree, this should not be this difficult and you need to improve your test processes on new software updates.  PLEASE

• Those having issues with Green contours ensure the following: 

• Confirm the course you are playing has green contours available on it. To check, the Garmin Golf Course search tool is linked here: Garmin Golf Courses
    • Once you are physically at the golf course, open the Garmin Golf app on your smartphone > Ensure your watch is paired > Tap the sync button from the Garmin Devices menu in the Golf app > Once you start the round on the watch, you should see a prompt showing the watch is downloaded green contours. 
    • Confirm your membership subscription is showing active. 
    • Refer to support page here on further info for updating contours on your device: Updating Green Contours for Garmin Golf Products

If you are still having the issue after considering the info above, please comment, direct message me, or contact Garmin Support so we can get some additional information from you if the contours are not displaying on your device or smartphone

• I already opened a support case with Garmin and was informed software 15.76 has a bug affecting green contour. Engineering team has been working on the fix for the last 4 weeks, which is ridiculously long. Why don't Garmin just simply rollback the software while waiting for eng team to fix the firmware? Garmin software is very unreliable!!!

• This concern is not affecting all users, but for those experiencing this issue with Green Contours...Garmin is in the process of getting the solution as soon as possible to resolve the concern. 

We do not quote specific timeframes on when a fix will become available...as it may become available more quickly than expected...or may take longer depending on the nature of the issue.

Once the fix becomes available, users that have reported the issue to have a ticket created through their accounts will be emailed, and we will update the forums notifying users as well. 

Your patience is appreciated while we work on getting the resolution fine tuned on our end. Thank you. 

• Hi, as I had reported earlier, this issue of not displaying green contours stopped working after updating to version 15.76 and may explain why not everyone is affected since this version is not fully deployed to all users.  Also note that the ability to set the display of contours to NONE also is broken in the 15.76 release.  This new feature not to display Contours was added in the prior release and is now not working which could be a possible explanation of why contours are not displaying in 15.76?????  Shouldn't be that hard to confirm??  Frustrating.

• I too am having the same issue.  I've lost my entire "trial month" of this service as it has not worked ONCE yet since I received it as a Christmas gift.  It would be nice to know WHEN this will be fixed so I know when to re-sign up for contours...  kinda odd that something that worked is now not working with an update after-the-fact but only affecting some users.

• I also can’t get the green contours on my watch after it says it’s downloading  

• I've followed all of the above but still not seeing contours on my S70. 

• Make sure to keep the Garmin Golf app open while the download prompt is showing on the watch.

If you are still having concerns with contours not downloading, please contact Garmin Support so they can gather more info to determine further solutions.