Will the s70 support some of the other sport features that came out recently like team sports?

I love my s70 and all of the golf features are great. But since this layout of the software, plus the sport tracking features it currently has is similar to the epix line, is there any chance we can see some of the new team sports added to the s70 sport tracking? Example: Basketball, Baseball?

• We currently do not have any specific announcements on whether the Approach S70 will receive the sports app offered on the epix and fenix 7 pro editions recently released. 

Garmin will monitor reports of customer feedback regarding the features offered on the Approach S70, and those wanting these features, please continue to post comments in the threads, and will happily reach out for more info to submit the feedback. 

• I just wanted to add my recommendation to this topic as well.  This is the only thing missing from my Approach S70 that I really would like to see, some more sports added, specifically baseball and softball.