Any chance that S70 will support Topo Maps?

Ive seen some support video about the Map Manager that handles golf maps but I wonder if its possible to install Topo Maps purchased from Garmin?

I know Garmin have other watches for this but since the S70 now shares most functions from other devices it makes we wonder if mapping could be enabled.

• Currently there are not any announcements regarding the option of offering Topo map options on the Approach S70 series. The main map features on the Approach S70 offer improvements to graphics for CourseView mapping, which now offers course biomes within the map layout of each hole. 

Garmin will track reports of feedback from users wanting this option for the Approach S70 series, so for those wanting this feature through the forums...please post letting me know and I will gather some additional information. 

• Thanks, even though other models support this I really prefer the S-series. That ceramic bezel is great and will make the watch look like new without a scratch even if you bump into door handles. I doubt a watch with a metal bezel would withstand the same treatment.

• Some other models offer the DLC coating over stainless steel or titanium bezel materials, but the ceramic bezels offers even more protection and other than the Approach S70/S62 models, only the MARQ series in the current lineup is available with ceramic material options...so the Approach S70 is unique compared to other wearables offered by Garmin. 

• Thanks Cody,

Could I ask if its possible to get through a course mapping change, the bug been there for years now and I reported it twice to Garmin and seen no change. Was probably a year ago I filed the last report.

Hole 6 on Ekerum Långe Jan in Sweden (Ekerum Lange Jan) which is one of the most played golf resort courses in Sweden.

Basically the first 14-16 metres of the green is missing as can be seen in my attached photo where Ive place my S60 and G80 at the front edge of the green. Also pasted in a Google Maps photo where you can see what part is missing.

This bug been there for many years so it would be nice if it could be fixed.

• I will reach out to you directly here shortly to get some additional info to look further into that map for the specific course you mentioned on our end. Thank you for letting me know

• I think being able to use topo maps on the s70 would be outstanding (it would truly set it apart from any other golf watch on the market and is something I've been looking for).