Hi my battery has gone flat and won't charge now on my garmin approach s62 can you replace the battery! I have tried all different chargers and still nothing

Battery on garmin approach s62 

• If you Approach S62 is not charging, we recommend trying the following steps to determine where the disruption is occurring with the charging connection: 

1. Clean the charging contacts on the back of the watch with rubbing alcohol and a q tip (do not substitute any other cleaners and ensure only rubbing alcohol is used). Hand sanitizer may be substituted if rubbing alcohol is not available. 
    2. Inspect the connector end of the charging cable that connects to the back of your watch, and ensure all four of the pins in the connector are uniform, sticking out the same length, and confirm none of the pins appear pushed in further than the others, make sure none are bent or missing. If the cable pins do not appear as they should, then the cable should be replaced. 
    3. If the pins in the cable appear proper, connect your watch through USB port to a home computer > Upon connecting, if the Triangle logo does not appear on the screen...press and hold the LIGHT/POWER button on the upper left side of the watch and keep it held down for 20 seconds > Then release the button > Disconnect the cable > Reconnect the cable > You should then see the triangle logo appear on the screen leading to the watch then charging properly. 
    4. Try step 3 on a different USB port if that step does not work on the first attempt. 

More information regarding battery troubleshooting and other battery info outlined on the Garmin Support pages linked below: