Check watch fit when using pulse ox

Why is pulse ox now stating check watch fit?  Battery at 57%

have had watch 1 week.  Worked when watch was set up last week

• If your Approach S62 is not able to provide a Pulse Ox (peripheral capillary oxygen saturation or SpO2) reading:

1. Ensure you remain still while it is detecting. The SpO2 readings are very responsive to movement when analyzing your oxygen saturation and your elevation.
    2. Adjust the fit of the band. The SpO2 requires a snug fit on the wrist to function. It should be tight enough that, when the device is gently pulled away from the wrist, light cannot escape from the gap, but not any tighter.

In order for the optical wrist sensor to provide a Pulse Ox measurement, the user must remain sitting still, avoiding arm or other body movements. I found it quick and easy to get a measurement while sitting down, using an arm rest for the arm I am wearing the watch on. 

Please refer to the Garmin Support pages outlined in the links below for more info regarding the Pulse Ox feature: 

• Thanks.  This along with moving the watch up my arm, a few more inches from my wrist bone, worked.