The touch screen of my S62 does not work.

The touch screen of my S62 does not work. Any tips to get it going? I have restarted the watch. It runs the latest sw. I have restored it. I can select language & units (top half of screen) but can’t get past Set driver dist. as bottom of screen not working

• I am experiencing an issue with my watch where the touch screen suddenly stops working. To resolve the problem, I performed a hard reset using the following steps:

1. Shut down the watch.
    2. Switch on the watch by pressing both the action and return buttons simultaneously.
    3. When the watch vibrates, release the action button.
    4. When the watch vibrates for the second time, release the return button.

After the hard reset, the touch screen still did not work. However, 24 hours later, the touch screen began functioning again. After configuring the watch and synchronizing it with my phone, the touch screen stopped working once more.

I believe the issue may be related to the latest version of the firmware.

Any suggestion to solve this issue?

• I have tried all of the above countless times over last week. I can get as far as “pair with phone” screen but cannot get watch to accept X or White check mark as they are in bottom half of screen.

• have you tried to connect the watch to the laptop via Garming express?

iI'm trying now to upgrade the firmware

• If you are having concerns with the touchscreen on the device, follow the steps outlined on the Garmin Support article linked here: The Touchscreen on My Approach Watch Does Not Respond

If you continue to have concerns after following the steps outlined on the support page above, then you would need to contact the Garmin Support office in your region to discuss further solutions for the concern with the display. 

• i have upgraded the firmware but the touchscreen still not woking.

What is particularly perplexing is that if I leave the watch untouched for several hours, the touchscreen starts responding for approximately two minutes before it stops working again.