Scoring Method - Stroke AND Stableford

During a round and afterwards I want to be able to see both my gross score and the points scored during the round. That's exactly how I record scores on hard copy score cards for submitting in local competitions

Surely the development of an option to include "Both" under scoring methods and then display both the strokes taken and points scored on each hole both on the watch and in the app can't be that difficult; the functionality has been developed to record both options, how can you not display them concurrently?

The watch is excellent. Maybe it's just me, but I'd assume most golfers are interested in their gross score and Stableford points scored during and after each round. 

Is this development under consideration does anyone know?

• Currently products offering Stableford scoring are device specific to the Golf settings preference set by the user directly on the watch compatible with Stableford scoring. 

Watches that support the option for Stroke play, and Stableford scoring can only be set to record one or the other during the rounds. Stableford using the points system is only going to track score for the round, and currently there are not any announcements regarding any additional features for recording both options at once, or having any additional metrics provided for Stableford scoring...that is not to say none may be added in the future, just no announcements regarding those features at this time. 

If you would like to further outline this feature, you can outline in detail the features or metrics you would like to see offered for those two scoring methods on the web form through the Garmin Ideas site.