I am not receiving text messages on my s62 from my iphone. Everything else works fine but the texts. I have tried everything from previous threads. What is the deal?

I am not receiving text messages on my s62 from my iphone. Everything else works fine but the texts. I have tried everything from previous threads. What is the deal?

• The following settings need to be checked in your iPhone settings if you are not receiving text messages from your iPhone to the Approach S62: 

• Open the iPhone settings app for your phone > Select Bluetooth > Tap the ( i ) next to the name of your watch in the previously paired list > Then make sure "Share System notifications is toggled on from that menu. 
    • Main menu list within the iPhone settings app > Open the Notifications option from the list > Select the application you are wanting notifications from > Make sure "Allow Notifications" is switched on > In the Alerts section, make sure "Notification Center" is checked in blue > Then check "Show Previews" and make sure "Always" is set. Notification settings for any apps you want sent to the watch will need the settings in this bullet point enabled. 
    • Ensure you have the Garmin Golf app enabled to run in the background. Do not force quit out of the Garmin Golf app when you exit out of the app, this will stop the app from running in the background to maintain sync related features between your watch and the phone. 
    • Make sure none of your Apple Focus settings are enabled at the time no notifications are coming through as some of these features will result in do not disturb to become enabled
    • Refer to the Garmin Support article link here: Garmin Device Not Receiving Smart Notifications From Phone for further steps as well.