How to syncronize scorecards in the watch

I played a round using my S62 to keep the score.  I modified the scorecard using garmin golf app.  The modification is still in my golf app and Garmin connect account, but the scorecard kept in the watch never actualized.

• Once finished with the round, ensure the score, stat tracking, and club prompt information is entered entirely through the watch itself...then end and save the round of golf on the watch first before making any edits to the live scoring copy of the card shown in the Garmin Golf app. 

The live scoring feature allows for score to be viewed synonymously through either the Garmin Golf app, or through the watch...but ultimately the round must be ended and saved from the watch for it to then be saved in the scorecards section of the Garmin Golf app...so always ensure the watch is no longer in golf mode to confirm the round has been ended on the watch. 

Below is a link to the Garmin Support page for more info regarding the Live Scoring features available between the Approach S62 and the Garmin Golf app: 

Live Scoring in the Garmin Golf App