Watch not following my progress on golf course

It takes a very long time for the watch to locate satellites and when I walk closer to flag, nothing happens. The watch is 3.5 years old and has worked well before. All updates have been made.

• In order for satellites to adequately load, ensure the following: 

• Open the Garmin Golf app on smartphone > Tap on watch icon showing at the top of the main screen to open the device menu > Select the Sync option and ensure the S62 completes a full sync. 
    • If syncing in the golf app does not result in the watch locating satellites faster, open main menu on the watch > Select the Settings gear > Scroll down and select the System option at the bottom of the list > Then select the About option towards the bottom of the next menu > Then scroll to the bottom of the next menu to where the "Current EPO Info CPE:" section is displayed > Verify the Current EPO is showing "Current" and not "Expired" or "MIssing". 
    • At the golf course, ensure you are outdoors when starting the round of golf on the watch > Avoid selecting the "Skip" option when locating satellites > watch should locate the course as nearby within 30 seconds to a couple of minutes. 

Relevant support content articles for reference: 

My Approach Golf Product is Unable to Acquire Satellites

Improving GPS Satellite Reception