S62 Not showing distances

HI

Suddenly my S62 does not show distances anymore.

I updated my S62 to the latest version, No success.

Did a reset, no success.

Also shot distance is erratic . My settings are metric, keep score = no, tournament mode = Y .

It worked fine for some months, but not anymore... . I always use 'locate Satellites'

All I get is the map of the hole with distances from tee to green.

Anyone has some ideas. SInce golfingfriends of mine who have the same watch and they get the distances correctly, I assume GPS coverage is ok.

tnx

Hugo

• I would recommend selecting a different course from the nearby list on the watch to see if the concern is occurring on other courses, or just the course you mentioned seeing the issue occur on. If you continue seeing the concern, power the watch off, and then back on to see if the distances are still not showing after powering back on, and reboot. 

If you continue to see the concern, we would recommend reinstalling the course map updates through Garmin Express, per the steps outlined on the support page in the link below: 

https://support.garmin.com/nl-BE/?faq=ZKA0gfrURh68bnbqfMxmo9&productID=647267&searchQuery=reinstall&tab=topics

Note: If map updates were installed to the watch through Garmin Express on a Mac computer, and the watch was not ejected properly when disconnecting the cable after the updates were installed...you may need to reinstall the course maps. Then once reinstalled, ensure the watch is safely ejected prior to disconnecting the cable from the watch/computer to avoid any issues with the newly installed maps. 

If you continue to have further concerns, please contact Garmin Support for further solutions. 

• Do you mean the distance associated with the club you just used to hit the ball or the distance to the green as you are approaching it?