S62 Software Update Schlagerkennung

Bei meiner S62 hat die automatische Schlagerkennung nicht mehr funktioniert. Der Verkäufer rat mir zu einem Softwarupdate. Dies habe ich gestern Abend durchgeführt. Seitdem fährt die Uhr dauernd herunter, versucht einen Neustart und Wiederholung dazu. Vorher SW 4.30, jetzt 4.40.

• Please check the System > About menu in the settings directly on the watch. > Select SW Versions > Then scroll down and make sure none of the versions show 0.00. 

Please direct message me, or contact Garmin Support if you continue to have the concern so we can gather more info from you. 

Contact our local office in your region for German language support as that may be also best in this circumstance as well. 

• Hello Garmin-Cody, probably that is a problem. I have the following SW Versions on my watch:

SW-Version 4.40

CourseView Americas 7.20

CourseView Europe...6.80

CourseView Pacific 6.30

GPS-Version 5.20

TSC-Version 2.00

ANT/BLE 2.00

Sensorversion 0.00

WHR-Version 0.00.00

BMX-Version0.0.0(!)

bMX-R-Version 0.8.0

Connect IQ 3.0.12

Can You fix that problem or shall I contact the german seller or support?

Thank You.

• I recommend connecting your watch to a home computer > Sync through our Garmin Express program > Install any updates showing available in Garmin Express > Then see if that corrects the concern. 

If no updates are showing available to install in Garmin Express, or if installing updates through Garmin Express does not resolve the concern, then view try the following steps:

1. Ensure your S62 is connected to the computer via USB > Close the Garmin Express program completely. 
    2. Open the GARMIN folder within the device drive through File Explorer (if using Windows PC) or view through a file transfer program like Android File Transfer (if using a MAC)  
    3. After opening the GARMIN folder, you will see a bunch of sub-folders > Scroll down from sub-folders to the files listed below them > Right-click & delete the GarminDevice.XML file (if using PC) or Ctrl-click > Move to Trash > Empty Trashcan (if using Mac). 
    4. Re-open the Garmin Express program > (Make sure file transfer program is completely closed if using Mac) > Once your Approach S62 is showing connected, sync the watch and see if any updates are showing available to install > Install them. > If no updates are showing, then close Garmin Express > safely eject your watch from the computer > Then disconnect from the data cable > Once watch has rebooted to the time screen, power the watch off > Reconnect to computer while off > Your watch should then turn on > Open Garmin Express > See if updates are available > Then install them. 
    5. If no updates are still showing when Express is opened, click on the picture of the house in the upper left corner of the Garmin Express window > Right-click the box showing your S62 > Select Remove from Express > Close Garmin Express, and re-open > Then add your watch as a new device to the program > Sign-in to your account > Complete the device setup > Then install any updates showing available. 
    6. Once installed, see if your About section is showing the software versions with no 0.00 next to them. 

If the steps above do not resolve your concern, then please contact Garmin Support. If you have any questions about the steps above, or need assistance with the steps above, please direct message me, or contact Garmin Support to have an expert discuss and guide you to a solution over the phone.