S62 / Golf app - is it possible to adjust club average distance stats

I cannot find any “easy” option to adjust the distance stats for my clubs. Some of them are way off for some reason and the virtual caddy gets confused. 
Arccos as a very easy way to handle this - Will a feature like this be available soon for the Garmin users too?

• We have been asking Garmin to provide a means for editing the data since the watch came out, unfortunately there has been no useful changes to the Garmin Connect software.  The watch is good but has such great potential marred by poor software and little interest from Garmin compared to the competition.

• Would also be good to be able to delete max distance without having to loose all the average data. 

• Dave. Please. why would I want to edit my 184 metre 7 iron? Or my 284 metre 4 iron? And especially my 392 metre 9 iron? It makes no sense at all!!

But seriously folks, I played with some friends yesterday who roll with a couple of alternatives to my Garmin S62 and unfortunately the Garmin just can't compete with the stats and functionality. On course is quite good. Looking into the data afterwards is so very poor.