CT10 sensors

Anyone using the CT10 sensors that have discovered a good way to keep them firmly secured to the butt end of the club?  I find I am having to twist and reseat them every time I pick up a club to keep them from loosening and falling out.

• I have the Gold Pride Tour Velvet in my Titleist T200s and finds the CT10s do start to unwind (if you like). I agree with you that it is with grips that are very soft at the top.

I think you would need to look in store for different grips to see which are form at the top.

• You were on the right track with the Shoe Goo.  I tried many different methods of keeping them secure with no success until I tried Shoe Goo.  If you just use a small amount, ( smaller than the size of a dime, right around the screw tip of the sensor ) and then use a cloth to wipe away the excess immediately, and then let them dry pointing upside down overnight, you will not have a mess.  Also, it dries and secures the sensor to the club that is still somewhat flexible, meaning the shock of hitting the clubs won't affect the tightness of the adhesive.  I have had mine on for 3-4 months now, I have not had to tighten a sensor ever again, and in fact when I had to remove one to switch it to a new club, it was surprisingly difficult to get it off.  When it did come off, it left a perfect circle of rubbery adhesive on the end of the grip, not the sensor, which was then easy to peel off and throw away.  It's really turned out to be the perfect solution.

• OK, you sold me. I've lost one sensor and I'm not going to lose anymore. I'll clean the sensors and grips with isopropyl alcohol and then glue them tonight. I'll report back if I have any issues. 

Again this is about the white part that screws into the grip. Not the black part that others here have had issues with. I don't want people coming back thinking I was talking about gluing the black part to the white part. That's not what this is about. 

• So 7 days ago I Shoe Goo'ed my sensors. I've played 4 times and practiced twice since then. I tried to twist them last night and all are very snug. I haven't tried to take one off yet. This is the best solution I've found so far. 

• I have had the same problem. Either the whole sensor comes unscrewed from grip or worse, the battery cover becomes unscrewed in the bag and I lose one or other or both. 
    surely for the amount they cost Garmin could find a better solution. I’ve stopped using them, I refuse to keep buying new sensors every few months. 
    Good idea but bad design. 

• I have add my experience that the Shoe Goo solution works great.  For whatever reason, the short irons were really problematic (especially when hitting lots of consecutive shots on the range).  Now they're all perfectly snug.  I haven't needed to remove one yet but I would assume some careful work with an X-Acto knife will get it free.

Fortunately, I haven't had any issues with a battery cap coming loose. Maybe a tiny dab of superglue would hold it in place but still allow it to be opened later on when needed.

• They aren't without issues, as detailed in this post.  But on the whole, I think they're well worth it.  I don't want to mess with my watch a lot while I play.  I don't want to be constantly clicking buttons, etc.  I want to glance down to check yardages, and occasionally to see what club it's recommending if I find myself in a spot on the course I don't normally find myself in. And at the end, I want it quietly gathering data that I can review after the round with a minimum of editing or correcting.  The sensors make all that possible.