CT10 sensors

Anyone using the CT10 sensors that have discovered a good way to keep them firmly secured to the butt end of the club?  I find I am having to twist and reseat them every time I pick up a club to keep them from loosening and falling out.

• I noticed the same thing.  It's mostly a problem when I'm using a single club on the driving range for an extended time.  They've never gotten really loose. Usually a single twist is enough to reseat it.

• I have been using them for over 2 years and same happens all the time.

Just lost another cap off one of my sensors. In the time I have used sensors I have lost 4 or 5 caps which means that sensor is useless of course. Options are now to buy yet again another 3 pack or forget the sensors and just tell the watch manually which club. Its becoming a money pit

• Use it on 2 courses and all is allright for me

• I lost three caps. All I can imagine is electrical tape. Very poor.

• I have just bought another 3. I lose an odd cap and then wait until I need three. This is a money pit as previous comments. Current rate is about 1 cap every 3 months. I am constantly checking them before and after a shot, which is distracting. Needs a new design, ASAp

• And they are very expensive compared to the Arccos ones.

• Yes, around £20 each. Biggest design flaw is

the electronics are held in the cap. Loos the cap and your left with the battery holder. Why arnt the electronics in the bit that's screwed to your club?

I have currently taken all mine off except the putter. Problem now is remembering to update the watch after a shot. 

• I'm surprised to read that so many folks are having issues with the cap coming loose.  I've used my set very regularly for the past 6 months or so and have never lost a cap. They obviously take a bit of a beating when clubs are dropped back into the bag.  I wonder if the cap's locking design was changed at some point?

For those that seem loose, maybe a small dab of Crazy Glue would help.  The trick would be putting just enough to hold the cap but not so much that, when needed, the cap couldn't be opened with the help of an Exacto knife.  Just a thought...

• No they are cheap compared to the Arcos ones, because the Arcos app is $100 a year and the sensors are not working in winter, cloudy weather or twilight. And the course data of Arcos is pretty bad with often not even knowing where the tee box is supposed to be.

• Any answer to keeping the CT10 from unscrewing from the grip? I have CT10's in my Lamkin Sonar grips and they don't want to stay in at all. The rubber at the end of the grip is just too soft. It's to the point where I may just regrip with GolfPride to see if CT10's will stay in those. They seem to have a harder rubber at the end of the grip. 

I've tried silicone tape but that doesn't work. Electrical tape will leave adhesive eventually, especially on hot days so that's not an answer. I bought some Shoe Goo adhesive and was going to try that but that will get glue all over the CT10 and I really don't want to do that. It'd be nice to find an answer to this.

To those losing the cap do you ever tighten them with the wrench that came with the sensors? I haven't had any issues with the caps (the black end of the CT10 not the white screw part.) for three years now.