Garmin golf app

Why is it that the garmin golf app feels like it plays second fiddle to the rest of the golf apps. Adding courses, scoring, keeping track of handicaps. 18birdies and The Grint do an amazing job at this. Garmin makes watches dedicated to golfers yet it feels they don’t care about Garmin golf app like they do garmin connect. What are some things that you would like to see the Garmin golf app add? Me personally would love a way to keep a legit handicap either through AGA or WHS. 

• I would like to see club performance data! I have blanks 

• The watch should never be the master of your WHS handicap - it has no knowledge of PCC (Playing Conditions Calculation) and whether you are actually submitting today's round into the WHS system;  I know all scores are supposed to be submitted but again the watch cannot know that this particular round might have been played under a set of rules that is not handicap eligible under the rules of golf.  My 2c worth...

• at bare minimum please please please add satellite maps to the garmin golf app!

• Both shotscope and arccos going miles ahead with the data and strokes gained information they are producing.  Have Garmin any plans to improve this side of things?

• The App and the website still need some works. If I want to add a shot that the watch didn't account for, I can't zoom in. Also, sometimes the map is larger than the screen and I can't add the driving shot. When consulting the scorecard on the site, it doesn't show the hole score (on single hole, not on the entire scorecard) only number of shots (less putts) and stableford score. On the app also, it shows 3 shots and not 5 if there are 2 putts?. The navigation between the map, the card and modifying the shots/clubs are not great on the site as there is this big left arrow on the top left, that I always click but it's to minimize the left bar...
    I'd like to be able to have both strokeplay and stableford or the ability to switch from one to another, I always forget to set it the right way before a round.
    I tried the free Tag Heuer Golf app, it's beautiful. Will try the Grint (I thought it was more of a Strava for golfers).

• You can switch between stableford and stroke play during a round. Just go to golf settings and select which format, I frequently switch between both when putting a card in. 

• What is the process for engaging with Garmin developers, so that we can have a structured conversation with them about improvements and developments.  Often the best solutions to problems come from the users, and there are several valid upgrades required to make the best of the expensive hardware already purchased.

So Garmin, how do we engage, and how do we know what actions / suggestions you are working on.

• Does Garmin have an update on this yet. A lot of people are asking for this feature to edit their club data. If not, when will Garmin provide this essential feature. 

• As Garmin have shown no interest in improving their shite golf app is there any decent apps like golf metrics that you can input the data from the Garmin watch?