CT10 sensors

Purchased a full set of sensors in February.Played about 6 rounds & 4 stopped working.Garmin replaced the full set.On my 1st game with the new sensors 2 have stopped working.I have tried changing batteries but no good.Anyone any suggestions?

• I am really sorry for all the issues with your Approach CT10 sensors. The only logic is that those 2 have failed too. Changing the battery is your only step to try. There is no reset button etc. Please contact Golf Product Support again to have them warranty replaced. If you have any issue requesting the exchange, please highlight my name and send me a private message.

• Same problem. I played 5 rounds with the full set of sensors so far. On each round a few sensors failed to pair. I think the batteries are the problem. Very cheap product inside. I changed the half so far and those work fine. I'm very annoyed because of the high price of the full set. I was expecting a trouble-free use after spending nearly 900,- Euro for the S62 and the sensors... I really hope that high quality batteries solve the issue!

• Hi Chris

i replaced the sensors at the end of March and everything was fine. Now though some of shots aren’t being picked up and I also noticed that when I take certain clubs out of the bag my watch doesnt tell me. I think the batteries have started going again even though I put expensive ones in. 

Any suggestions? Return to retailer?

Thanks 

• I think I found the problem and solved it!!!

It was frustrating. On each round a few sensors - three to five or more - didn´t connect to the watch. Battery out and in mostly solved the problem... but why? It could be, that the batteries lose the contact due to vibration in the bag . There is a black rubber ring to fill the gap between the battery and the white base. And this rubber seems to be too thin... I put an aditional rubberpad with 2mm thicknes and a diameter of 2cm on the old rubber ring to fill the gap or press the battary stronger to the contact plate. The cap was still easy to close and now it works fine! I ithink there was really a gap and the battery had sometimes no contact!

• Can you share any pics of your fix to this problem?

• SOLVED!!!!!!!
    The same thing happened to me and this is how I solved it
    1) Open de CT10 by removing the black cap
    2) Remove the battery and test it if you have a voltage meter
    3) with the point of a blade knife very carefully bend inwards a little bit the copper contacts on the side and upwards the plated contact in the middle
    4) put back the battery (or a new one if depleted) with the + polarity up
    5) reassemble the cap and try it

In my case the two non working CT10 came back to life. To me, it is a design flaw wich makes a faulty contact between the battery and the device

Edited September 11, 2023: 

Garmin does not recommend performing the repair instructions above for concerns with your Approach CT-10 sensors. The best recommendation is to contact Garmin Support if you have any concerns with your sensors so an expert can discuss you concern to diagnose what specifically is causing the concern you are having. 

• The Approach CT-10 sensors do not have a design flaw causing issues with the battery making appropriate contact within the sensor housing. Performing any of the steps outlined above on your own is at your own risk, may damage your sensors, and will void your warranty. 

If you have any concerns whatsoever with the sensors, it is best to contact Garmin directly to discuss the concern with an expert.