This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Faulty screen

1. Screen looks greyed out/ milky, reds look like indigo, yellow looks like a soft orange plus black background looks like your viewing it through fog albeit a lite fog. Any ideas or is the screen faulty, I've only owned the watch about 10 days, thanks in advance.

Top Replies

All Replies

• I’m not sure mine is that bad, but it’s certainly the worst screen I’ve ever seen compared with an Apple Watch or Samsung. Fine for golf, but awful as a watch,

• Hi thanks for your reply, can't believe that garmin would make such a great golf watch/watch then give it a terrible screen to view the info on, beats the purpose of the watch. I'm trying to find a shop near me that sells them so I can get a comparison 

• Have you had a chance to compare?  I just purchased my watch and the screen brightness compared to my apple watch is a joke and makes me wonder if I have a faulty unit.

• I have had mine in 2 days and the screen resolution is so damn  bad, feels like a 90s watch, i dont know how it got so good review! Hope i can send it back tomorrow! 

• Garmin don't use AMOLED screens due to battery life. been wearing mine for a while now and have got used to the colours and brightness. try a different watch face, I am currently using Analogue Switch Sports by i believe 2aCD. the screen will never be as good as a AMOLED screen, but you do get used to it 

•   

What was just stated by forum member 8256737 is correct. The color displays we use in our Approach S62 golf watches allow you to clearly read them in direct sunlight and they use very little battery compared to an AMOLED display that has to be charged at least once and sometimes twice per day. 

• Okok dont like it anyway, Apple Watch 6 have 18 hours before it needs to recharge.. for 6000kr i need a better screen its 2021..! 

• The Apple watch is an option for golfers that have the time and tech interests needed to research and learn to use a variety of the basic information golf APPS or the premium golf APPS that you must pay an annual subscription cost just to use them while golfing.

At the end of the day, all competition is good for consumers since we all cater to different portions of the market while striving to provide the best product.

For those that want the simplicity of turning on our Golf watch, be given their nearest courses rather quickly after acquiring GPS satellites, and just being able to go and begin their round of golf - our golf products being geared around golfing do just that with little to no tech experience needed to use them. You can then put the time and effort into more advanced knowledge by using products like using our Approach CT10 sensors to automatically have your clubs tracked while using your watch.

• Yes understand, I choosed wrong, but the watch is beautiful Ok hand