S62 Tee’s

Hi

Can somebody please explain to me why my S62 only allows me to select Men’s/Women Tee’s on most courses instead of colours ? 

On certain course‘s I’m playing of the yellow tees  and the course has a different SI for whites/yellows therefore I’m getting the wrong points tally on stableford due to the watch not identifying that I’m playing off the yellows and automatically scoring me from the whites and giving me more/less shots on different holes. 

Many Thanks
Jason (UK)

• Brilliant question. I am interested in this answer too....

• Me too. My home course is par 69 off whites but only par 68 off the yellows. The watch defaults to the white tees, but it would be useful if could specify for occasions when I play yellows as the recorded score ends up wrong.

• The tee colors you select each hole and the course information for each hole comes from what has been reported by that golf course.

When missing any course information such as tee colors and hole updates, the discrepancy for that course should be reported to our golf cartography team. They will contact the course and update the image for when the new course updates are released for our golf products.

Please use this form to report the changes needed - Golf Course Report Form.

• What Jason meant in the opening question was the basic Mens / Women option as you start a round. When a round is started on all courses I play the physical offering of Red , Yellow  or White is not a feature of the watch.

It's not a distance issue because the shot record will still be correct. However courses usually play longer from the whites and lesser from the reds, which on some courses affects the stroke index and the overall par.

I guess the answer is that there are three courses at each golf course , however the watch is only offering two ( mens/women)?

• i also have a problem with my Approach S62, each time i play, the tee option shown is just MENS/WOMENS. while MENS actually have three option in my country which black blue and white while ladies or WOMENS only one is RED. sometimes i play in blue tee and sometimes playing in white tee. its not about the distance from shot position to the green or flag, but chosen of the tee will impact the handicap since each color of tee have different slope rating.

can garmin officer help me on this? i live in Indonesia. it will he really helpful if garmin can reach me and giving me the solution on this.

thanks.

• I also have this issue. I am surprised Garmin have now yet released a fix for this as other rival tracking apps have done so. Especially now with the new World Handicap System, playing off white tees as my club has a different course handicap to the yellow tees. This is not represented in the S60 and means the points scoring is inaccurate. 

• Same here. Why does my s62 gives je mens /womens’ tee option rather than the colours tee selection.   It used to show colour tee selection gold,blue,silver,white, red  tee options before i resetmy s62 but the darn device now only shows 2 option  male or female tees.  Hy is that and the garmin store do not know how to fix the problem. Help

• As you said you did a reset, maybe you need to rerun Garmin Express to update back to the latest versions of the golf course maps.  A hard reset would typically set a device back to the factory settings which for the S62 are now likely from 4 or more years ago.