garmin pay not setting up

Hi. Garmin pay is not allowing me to set up on my s62.

I have the latest software on my watch and my bank participates in the option. However when I press 'get started' it recognises my watch but is just stuck on S62 'securing connection'. Have also tried 'adding cards but that goes back to 'securing connection'?

Please advise. Thanks

• The best steps you can take will be to try the following:

- Ensure your Connect Mobile APP shows fully updated when you check your Android Google Play store or Apple APP store.

- Remove your Approach S62 from your Connect Mobile APP and from your smartphone's Settings > Bluetooth menu then Bluetooth pair your watch again through the GCM APP.

- If Garmin Pay still says "securing connection", go one step further and delete the GCM APP, install it again, then test one more time.

If all else has failed, on rare situations it can be the watch itself or other factors. Please reach out to your regional Golf Product Support team and we will gladly assist you further.

• Any idea when BMO will be supported?

• I am sorry but we do not have a means of knowing what banks will choose to join Garmin Pay. Given there are so many different types of pay, not all banks will choose to be part of all the various pay versions. The best you can do is reach out to your bank and request they become part of Garmin Pay. There have been many banks added over the last 2+ years due to bank/credit card customers contacting their bank and expressing interest in the service ability.