Approach S62 scoring.

anyone help me with this? I had the S10 until recently which asked me for my number of strokes per hole and that worked fine as it was pretty basic. I am confused by scoring with the S62 which asks for strokes and putts and then gives  me the wrong score for a hole . handicap is off 

• Guess its like the S60, strokes is the first screen (appears as you walk on the green, updated as you put if you got the CT10's) if you agree with the offered strokes number then the next screen says Putts.  Next screen asks how many penalties.   

Holes score (Strokes)= Shots+Putts+Penalties

• Thanks for replying . I know realise the S62 scoring is a bit more complex than the S10 because its tracking my shots and and then asking me to confirm that the score is correct (number of offered shots) I don't have the CIO''s so I am prompted to confirm which club I used after each shot and if i do that correctly then it offers me a number . does it track the putter ? I guess so if it's asking me to confirm number of putts ? do you recommend the C10's? 

• Yes tracks the putts. The CT10's are great. They are a big big on the end of a club but you get used to it. When you take a club out of your bag, the watch vibrates and shows which club you have selected (and shows your ave distance with that club). The best bit is you can concentrate on your game and still enjoy looking at the graphic in the golf app later. once the CT10's are set up (I even sometimes change one of my 14 clubs before I leave home) you will see everything. Counts Putts too. The CT10's will miss an odd gentle tap in but actually that's the watch shot tracing not the CT10.

• Just read on another question that the vibration when you take a club out of you bag, no longer happens on the S62. I will be disappointed if that is the case.