How do you add penalty strokes on S62?

After finishing a hole I am only able to add one penalty stroke and I can't figure out how to add more (for example when you're in a hazard, drive the first shot out of bounds, or when you have to add multiple penalties). Also, how do you add extra strokes when youre unable to get out of a bunker and the Garmin doesn't register your second or third attempt?

• Should just be to keep tapping to the right to add more penalty shots when it asks for it. If the watch doesent register a shot you can manually add one by going into the menu and then "Latest shot" > "Add Shot", just as you I didnt even know it existed until i randomly stumpled upon it which is why i have requested an update to get it to the first row in the menu since its mosty likely one of the things you will do the most from the menu, but still no response from

• Should just be to keep tapping to the right to add more penalty shots when it asks for it. If the watch doesent register a shot you can manually add one by going into the menu and then "Latest shot" > "Add Shot", just as you I didnt even know it existed until i randomly stumpled upon it which is why i have requested an update to get it to the first row in the menu since its mosty likely one of the things you will do the most from the menu.