Make it easier to manually add a shot/Add a shortcut function to the Red Button

First of all, you should make it easier to manually add a shot since that is most likely the function you will use the most on the watch since it often misses shots (and It's not easy to find either, have played several rounds with the watch and haven't noticed the function until today). So instead of having to go into the "Latest Shot" and then select "Add Shot" it should be a seperate option directly when you open the menu, and preferably at the top (or add a function so you can manually swap the different options around similar to the widgets and application functions)

Also you should make an option to be able to bind the menu button (red button) to make a shortcut in the golf menu. So for example if I click it one time I get to the menu, and then If i click it again it will open whatever I have chosen that it will open, so could be scorecard, change hole, add shot etc. So for example, If i have it binded to "Add Shot" I just click it twice and then I get to the Add Shot menu. This would make it a way smoother experience to use the watch overall