Ct10 smart grips?

Have garmin anything in the pipeline to make the ct10 into a built in grip like the arrcos/cobra sensors? 

• Good question and great idea too. Not that I am aware of but I will gladly submit your request to our Golf engineers for future consideration. I have sent you a Private Message to collect information.

• Agreed. It is a great idea. There has been no new word on the Approach CT-10 sensors.

• Any update on this @garmin ?

Arccos is the only company doing this. The sensors for the ends of the club grips isn’t for me. I tried it for my whole bag, but didn’t like them sticking off the end of the club. The watch was soooo much better when I was using the sensors though. 

if you were to FINALLY offer grips instead of external sensors, I would be all over it. 

I love the s62 watch and the s82 scope both independent of each other, but to be honest, the fact that both communicate with my phone but none of the data from either communicates with each other seems like a lazy limitation for me. It seems to me that if I scope the flag on the green and my phone is connected to the scope, that info (the pin location) should be on the screen of the watch for my next shot.

I digress - the grips are the major thing for me.  I want them.  To be honest, if Arccos had a watch I would have to think about changing wrist devices.  Getting shot data on every club is so much better but the ct10 is very clunky  

thanks again