Can't seem to add favorite apps

Hi, I can't seem to add favorite applications to the watch. When I do they just doesen't show up at all on the watch. Is this intended or should you be able to make a favorite section?

• Yep, this is a problem and I was just able to reproduce it.  It seems like it's a bug in Garmin Express.  I assume that's where you saw this as I didn't see any way through Garmin Connect or through the watch itself to mark something as a favorite.  There really isn't a "favorites" section on the S62.  The watch seems to only have a single favorite, and that's golf.  Everything else going in the same list.

• hi , what apps other than golf app and the standard ones installed can be uploaded to the S62 watch ??  cheers 

• You'd have to go to the Connect IQ store to see what's available.  The S62 is a slightly unique device so some developers won't port their Connect IQ apps / Watch Faces / Data Fields to the device.  If there is one you want but doesn't support the S62, try using the "Contact Developer" button in the store to see if they could add S62 support.