This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Editing smart replies

Why is "out golfing" not included in smart text replies but "out cycling" and "out running" are included. The settings to edit the responses do not seem to be available for in Garmin connect for this device. Anyone else have the same problem or am I missing something?

Top Replies

All Replies

• Could we get an answer as to why this was done? Why remove an awesome feature from the watch?

• I am sorry but there is no additional information on the design choice of the Connect APP not providing the feature for the watch. To be clear, the feature ability exists only on the Android Connect APP side only. It has been requested for consideration to be made available to use with the Approach S62.

• So if i understand it correctly it's watch specific and there is the option for some watches on the Android Connect APP? If so, what's the thinking behind that decision?! Yet another super questionable decision since i don't see why it shouldnt be included in all watches that would have the ability to do it, and especially for a watch that costs $600+(!!)

Like comeone, it's not even a specific "watch" feature like a specific excercise function or similiar that would fall under one of your specific smartwatch categories, it's a freaking smartwatch function that would fall under ALL of your watches since ALL are smartwatches (and that can use this function properly)!