This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Wind issue

I have testée for thé First Time my 62 this morning. Everything fine less the wind data information (because of lack of connection with garmin golf, according to my Watch). Thé connection was good, so i don t understand what was thé issue

• Please use Garmin Express to both update and sync your watch. Your Approach S62 should show software version 2.10 when you go to Settings > System > About > SW Versions.

If you experience any further Bluetooth connectivity issues between your Approach S62 and your Golf APP on your smartphone, power your watch off, then back on, and restart your smartphone.

• Thanks for your answer. Soft version is the good one (2.1). Connexion with my iPhone and Garmin Golf (1.27.0.8) is good. Score cards, shots and statistics are uploaded on the phone. 

But message is always the same when i try to launch the wind action. Best regards

• When you had the issue, were you outside and did you have a valid GPS fix at the time? A valid GPS acquisition and fix is required for the wind data to work properly.

• I tried it 3-4 times’ everytime outside with a good gps acquisition. 

• We have tested with multiple Approach S62 watches connected to both iPhones and Android phones and have not been able to replicate an issue with the feature. Please contact your regional Garmin Product Support and we will gladly work with you to resolve the connectivity issue between your smartphone and watch.

• I'm having the exact same issue and my responses to Garmin questions are the same. I use a Galaxy S10+ with 12GB of memory and 1TB of storage. Has there been a resolution to this issue yet?

• Hello - our engineers have not been able to replicate the issue and have not received any new reports until yours today.

The issue is more than most likely going to be a setting on your Android phone. Please contact our Outdoor Golf Product Support team and we will gladly work with you to get the issue resolved.

• Here's what fixed this issue for me. I uninstalled everything Garmin from my phone. I rebooted the phone. I reinstalled everything paying attention to allowing everything that Garmin apps wanted to do. So you should enable all permissions for the Garmin apps when asked. 
    I'm lucky enough to live on a par 3 course so I can test on the third hole from the comfort of my family room. And I now know that the wind is from the NE @ 7 on the third green at Weber Park GC. Slight smile

• Your engineers should try installing an S20 and then installing an S60 and finally installing an S62 and see if the issue doesn't pop up. That was my sequence anyway. 

• Wind data doesn’t show on my watch and I have the correct software and am outside with GPS and good connection to my phone. That said, my watch is in championship mode, does that make a difference?