club sensors stopped working

Have owned the S60 for a couple seasons now. Had been working fine. Recently, I was not seeing what clubs I used when viewing a scorecard in Garmin Connect. I figured the batteries were dead. Replaced all the batteries and still nothing. I tried re-assigning clubs. I can't get watch to recognize club unless sensor is actually touching my watch (6-8 inches away it keeps saying bring club near watch and searching for club sensor) When I actually touch my watch with sensor it will say club already registered

• If the club sensor has to be right next to your watch to connect, the replacement battery may need re-adjusted...may not be functioning properly...or the sensor cap may not be tightened all of the way and needs locked in a little further with the cap removal tool. 

Also have all of your sensor-attached clubs in your golf bag > Open the Settings > Sensors & Accessories > Club Sensors menu on the watch > Pull out one club at a time from your golf bag in a well lit room so the sensor is exposed to light and scroll through the list of clubs checking to see if a "Connected" status appears next to the name of each club > Check and make sure none of the sensors show connected for the wrong club, and go through each sensor attached club one at a time, placing the club back into the bag after checking the club sensors list for a connection status. 

If you continue to have concerns with the CT-10 sensors not connecting, please direct message me...or contact Garmin Support to discuss the issue so more info can be gathered, and further solutions can be offered at that point for the issue. 

- Thank you 

• I have the same watch and have the same issues. Following your instruction, I found several of my clubs have "assigned unknown". Only three of my clubs are picked up on the watch.  Are all of these CT10 batteries dead?

• I might add that when I pull a club the watch detects the sensor and "pairing" seems to take an extraordinary amount of time (several minutes). Is this a normal function?  Did not this long when these were new.

On my original question, how do I remove the "assigned unknown" and start over?

Thank you

• Tap on the "Unknown" labeled sensors in your list of club sensors and then select the option to remove them on the next screen. 

Then when you go to re-add the sensors you are attempting to pair, you should be able to assign them to a club from the list you have setup synced from the "My Bag" section of the Garmin Golf app.