Battery on my S60 will not charge past 54%-Have purchased new cables cleaned charging area to no avail

Where do I go to get my S60 repaired.  I fear the Battery has failed on  my S60.  It is extremely slow to charge and sticks at various levels of charge.  after an hour the watch appears warm and is stuck. at a certain percentage of charge, so I unplug the charge, turn the watch off then try again later and I get incremental increases in care levels to say 54% then stops.   I have tried replacing the charging cables and cleaning the charging areas per the Manuel but to no avail. I have tried charging on both a computer as well as wall socket.   Is there anyplace here in Overland Park Kansas that I can take it to be repaired or do I have to purchase a new watch.  

Thanks

• It is recommended to get the S60 connected to a charging source > Then perform a soft reset by pressing and holding the middle button on the side of the watch, and keep the button held until you see the display go blank, then release (takes about 15 seconds of holding before screen will force off) > Then you should see the Triangle logo appear automatically back on the screen of the S60, with the watch rebooting > Give the watch a full charge and see if then the % is going up past 54%. 

Make sure to reference the battery indicator from the main menu of the watch (tap the middle button on side from the time screen, and % indicator will display at the top of the screen) vs viewing through a watch face. 

If you still are having concerns, connect the watch through USB to a home computer and charge through a computer vs a wall outlet adapter to change the source of the charge to a slower more stable charge that is delivered through computer. 

If all else fails, please contact Garmin Support to discuss the issue live with our technical support team to get a solution going forward.