S60 keeps sutting down during a round

I purchased an S60 just one month ago. I used it five times since it was delivered, and it freezes and shuts down several times during each round. Each time it stops working, I need to force a reset to get is going again. Garmin Express says the soft ware is up to date. How can I get this problem resolved?

• Since you have updated the watch, you can try a factory reset it to see if that resolves the issue. You will want to sync your data prior to resetting the watch.

NOTE: This deletes all user-entered information and activity history on the watch.

Select Menu > Settings > System > Restore Defaults > Yes

If the issue persists, you will need to reach out to Golf Product Support. We would be happy to assist you further. 

• So mine did this also, followed the “factory reset” instructions, should have came with the caveat “even with 3 Garmin apps, watch won’t be the same as you had it” horrible horrible watch, this is sRagefrustrating, took ages getting it how I liked it, forgot how I did some of the stuff, and it won’t sync to the way i had it…. Trustpilot will be getting a review sentRage

• Oh and if it switches off mid round again, I’ll be wanting a refund

• If the watch is not powering on, please try the following: 

1. Connect the USB end of the charging cable to a different power source than the adapter or source you are currently using. A home computer USB port is recommended for this step. 
    2. After trying a different USB power source, if the triangle logo does not appear after initially connecting...press and hold the middle button on the side of the watch, and keep it held for 20 seconds > Release the button > Disconnect the cable from the back of the watch > Reconnect it > Then see if the triangle logo appears on the watch display leading to the watch then charging properly. 
    3. If the two steps above do not resolve the concern, clean the four metal charging contact dots on the back of the watch with isopropyl rubbing alcohol and a q-tip. Then try step 2 again. 
    4. If cleaning the charging contacts does not resolve the concern, then inspect the end of the charging cable that connects to the back of the watch. Inside the connector, there are four pins housed within > Each pin should be equally spaced, sticking out the same length as the others, shiny, and all the same color. If the pins do not look as described...then the charging cable likely needs to be replaced. 
    5. Then inspect the back of the watch where the four metal charging contacts are located. Each dot should look identical to the others, shiny, and slightly rounded. None of the contacts should appear darker in color, corroded, flattened, or different from the others. If they do not look as described...then please contact Garmin Support to discuss the concern for further solutions.