My watch S60 APAC updated to 7.30 this weekend via the iOS app.
Since then my watch no longer syncs scorecards.
App is latest version.
Has anyone an idea?
I am sorry it stopped syncing. When you open the Golf APP and/or Connect Mobile APP, whether your watch is being seen correctly showing connected or not connected is a big factor after your Approach S60 software update.
Generally speaking, it depends on the specifics of what is being experienced, for which direction to proceed.
- Hard reset your Approach S60 by holding down the power button until it shuts off, then let go of the button.
- Turn your smartphone off and on along with force closing the APPS on your smartphone and opening the Golf APP/Connect Mobile again
- Try syncing your watch with Garmin Express on a computer to see if the sync is successful and your scorecard now shows on Garmin Connect online and in your Golf APP
- Remove your Approach S60 out of the Golf APP/Connect APP and remove it from your smartphone's Bluetooth Settings menu
- Bluetooth pair again going through the Golf APP directly
If your issue continues, please reach out to your regions Golf Product Support and we will gladly assist further.