Approach S60 will not sync to the weather app on my iPad.

Until recently my Approach S60 would sync with the Accuweather app on my iPad. Now it has stopped doing so. My email and calendar apps continue to work as does the Garmin golf app. I have upgraded the app but that doesn’t help.

Top Replies

• I am sorry but we do not support 3rd party weather APPS. However, if using an iPhone or an iPad, our Garmin Connect Mobile APP is solely responsible for pushing regional weather information coming…

All Replies

• I am sorry but we do not support 3rd party weather APPS. However, if using an iPhone or an iPad, our Garmin Connect Mobile APP is solely responsible for pushing regional weather information coming from legacy weather stations on most airports. The weather information is sent across the internet through the Connect Mobile APP to your Approach S60's weather widget.

Please note, due to security updates by Apple, the iOS requires that you keep the Connect APP open at all times to have the weather data pushed to your watch. The Connect APP does not need to be in front active on your iPhone or iPad, but ensure your Approach S60 will sync with the Connect APP and then leave the APP open and suspended in the background of your iPhone or iPad.

• Hi, just some additional info as I have had the same problem for the last week or so. I ended up restarting my s60 watch and it then started to sync the weather widget again.

• I did that and then deleted and reinstalled the Garmin Connect app. This cleared up the problem.