Shot tracking not working

Since this latest update my shot tracking no longer works. I've reset my watch back to factory settings, removed the apps on my phone, connected to garmin express reloaded everything. Played today, synced both on phone and via express ( which shows the shots) but when i go into Garmin Golf shots are missing. 

Parents
  • I just double checked and I see the message I sent you. Please note, when using forums private messaging, it does not route to your email used to register for our forums. On the top right, select the quotation symbol to see your Private Messages. It will be just to the left of where you show signed-in on the very top right corner.

You are also welcome to contact Garmin Outdoor Golf Support in your country. We will gladly assist you further.

• I just double checked and I see the message I sent you. Please note, when using forums private messaging, it does not route to your email used to register for our forums. On the top right, select the quotation symbol to see your Private Messages. It will be just to the left of where you show signed-in on the very top right corner.

You are also welcome to contact Garmin Outdoor Golf Support in your country. We will gladly assist you further.

Children