This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

App on phone will not show shot details post-round

Very frustrating. Recent rounds, the garmin golf app wouldn't show the hole during round as described here. But post-round the shots would show on the app on my phone. I read the suggestion to start the round first on phone, then watch before playing so I did that yesterday and that worked. I could see the hole layout but it wouldn't keep score on phone or advance holes even though the phone and watch were connected. Now even though the scorecard is reflected on the app, the hole by hole detail which shows below my other scorecards that includes each hole's score, you click a hole to then see the course map with each shot and distance. The hole by hole list won't populate, so no seeing each hole and shot with distance on app. It seems my choices are play without using the app and review the round afterward or use the app during the round but have no post-round review of each hole detail (shots and distance). First world problems but this shouldn't be so wonky. 

• Phone screenshots. First scorecard last week shows each individual hole below the scorecard, click a hole, see the hole shots with club and distance. Second scorecard, the holes are not displayed, so no way to review shots and distances. Am I missing something obvious? 

• I'm also having troubles, I have the s62. Last two rounds show my score, fairways hit, GIR, and putts. But I can't see any of my hole by hole stats like I have previously. Very frustrating, because after I hit the ball my watch asks what club I hit and I click on the club. I like going back and looking at where I hit the ball on each hole and study the course. Used to be able to see previous or historical shot locations also. What is going on?

• yeah same issue for me since latest update to 7.3, i have tried the factory settings and deleting the app but last 2 rounds still no tracking, trying again with the whole factory settings stuff but with COVID19 not likely to get a round to try it for some time. An actual explanation from Garmin would be helpful, oh and a fix Slight smile

• We are currently looking into this issue. Please confirm if you are seeing this issue in the Garmin iPhone Golf APP or the Garmin Android Golf APP? Also, do you see the full scorecard with all shots when in your Garmin Connect online account but when looking at that same scorecard in the Golf APP, are those shots are missing?

• Hi, thank you Chris. I have Garmin Android Golf app. When on Garmin connect online I can see all the shots. Your summary is correct, I see full scorecard and shots on PC online account but only scores on phone app. 

Thank you again!

• Same here. I have been googling to find where to manually change shots in the app because I just started golfing with my  Fenix 5. Could not find anywhere in the app but works fine on Garmin connect. 

Also the App keeps crashing when trying to view detailed performance statistics.

• Update 4/7/2020: There will be an updated Garmin Connect Mobile APP released in the very near future that will resolve the shots missing issue within your Android Golf APP.

Original Update 4/2/2020: Thank you for the updates. We have since confirmed the issue is specifically within the Android Golf APP only. We are working on a new Garmin Connect Mobile APP version release to resolve the issue as soon as possible. The Golf APP will then show properly and match what you are seeing in Garmin Connect online.

• Thanks, Chris. That's a good start and hope app fix will be complete soon. New issue. I played today and now the Garmin Connect website doesn't allow me to view or edit shots post-round. I'm starting to question why I spent a premium for a product when any # of apps work seamlessly. It's my hope this is a user error, that I did something wrong. But I didn't do anything at all differently than every previous round. Frustrating to say the least. My experience with Garmin keeps getting worse.

• I am sorry you are having an unrelated issue with Garmin Connect. Please reach out and contact our Product Support team so we can resolve the issue with you. The available hours are Monday-Friday 7AM-7PM CST within the United States or Canada.

• Hi,

For me it doesn't work on the app nor on the website.