This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin Golf App Doesn’t show full hole

I play using the Garmin s60.  Then I load to my Garmin golf app.  Many of the holes does not show the tee box, therefore I do not get my drive yardage on those since where the shot originates isn’t on the screen. It does show the line to my next shot, but again, it is “off” the screen. The course I belong to is Cavalier Yacht and Country Club in va beach va.  It feels like it may be the GPS on the course is off? 

Top Replies

All Replies

• Same to me ... sometimes ...

but in GC and scorecards on your pc by the holes you can see on the right side the distances of all the registered shots.

• I’ve never seen this before. Maybe reload the North America region with the Garmin Express desktop app. It’s worth a try.

• I've checked my scorecards and it look that it happens every time at the same hole. It may be a card layout error:

• That is what I thought as well - scorecard layout error.  I only use my app and do not use a PC or Garmin express program. Just Garmin connect and golf apps. 

• Hello, I am looking through the forums and it does not seem like an answer has been provided for this problem. I have this issue on all of my Tee shots displayed on my Garmin Golf App.  

• I just got my new Garmin S60, and install the Golf app on my iPhone.  After playing a few rounds in my golf course, the same problem shows up for every hole.  There is no hole 1 or Tee box showing up on the app, and I can not see my driver yardage, have the exact same problem like the screenshot above.  Looks like that there is no solution so far, I might have to return the Garmin S60 watch.

•  

Apologies for the late reply. I am sending you a private message to gather additional details. For anyone else experiencing this issue with the scorecard layout, please hover over my name and send me a private message. Thank you

• All holes are the same, the greens and the tee offs are cut off.

I'm unable to remove the upper and lower white banners.

I'm using an Approach S62 with a Samsung Z Fold3 smartphone.

Is there any way that I can reduce the size of the hole layout.

Everything else works wonderfully with the app and watch.

Thanks in advance. 

• Try viewing your scorecards through the Garmin Connect website (connect.garmin.com) to see if the maps are displaying correctly via that method. 

Also check the Google Play Store, searching "Garmin Golf" to see if any updates are showing available to ensure the Garmin Golf app is current on software. 

If you have access to another Android or iOS smartphone, try installing the Garmin Golf app to another device > Sign into your account > View your scorecards and see if the same view is showing when viewing shots on each hole. 

Review the Accessibility settings on your smartphone through the Android Settings app to make sure there are not any display modifications causing the display to be slightly zoomed, and ensure no display modifications or other configurations on your phone are enabled that could be causing the concern as well. 

If it continues, please contact Garmin Support to discuss the concern via live support to get a solution going forward.