How do I change average and maximum distance of my golf clubs

Hello
The stored (calculated) values of the average and maximum distance of my golf clubs is incorrect.

is there any way to change this?

regards
Karl

Top Replies

All Replies

• I am using my watch (forerunner 955) to keep track of my scores etc but would like to be able to input club distances. Is this possible 

• Currently this option only available using the AutoShot and Club Prompt features that record GPS distances to the scorecard during rounds of golf.

If there are any recorded shots contributing to outlier distances that have affected your max or average distances for specific clubs, they can be corrected per the steps outlined on the Garmin Support page: Editing AutoShot Information With the Garmin Golf App

I have passed your feedback along to our team for further consideration on improvements our golf products and features

• It just seems a little ridiculous, that I can have the Garmin golf app to track my rounds etc but I need to use another app to add my club distances when it's such a simple solution. 

• Garmin is always working to innovate features for products...so there is always the possibility of new features, and improvements to the methods of managing or recording your golf data. 

The club distance information is similar to how the step data is recorded and managed on your Forerunner...as the data requires movement recorded on the device...without the option to manually enter in a value. 

Watches that offer Golf features are designed to provide club distance based on actual GPS distance that was measured and recorded from shots detected during the round. 

The club distances are comprehensive vs. being able to simply enter a distance number into the app for each club...and the design is useful in giving a real average and max value for clubs...as the time of day, weather, course design, course condition, game improvement, new/old clubs, etc. all factor into the distance your ball flew based on real distance measured from a GPS receiver and course map data loaded on the device. 

• The ability to edit club distance data would be very helpful.  On my S42 I currently have many clubs where the max distance is not correct and I would like to reset the distance.  Maybe I should delete the clubs with erroneous distance numbers and add them back.