CT10 for chipping and putting

Hi

Thinking of buying the CT10 starter pack to track my chipping and putting stats.   Does it track chipping and putting distance?  If yes, how does the sensor know the flag position? Would appreciate your comments on this question before purchase.

Thanks,

Rod

Parents
  • Chipping works pretty well. I got the CT10 on my Lob Wedge and Sand Wedge, which I often use for chipping.

But putting is another story. A lot of putts are so sensitive that the putt isn't recognized. I had the Arccos set before I switched to Garmin because of the S60. The Arccos putting sensor recorded 1 of 10 putts, but that is still more than the CT10 did. Maybe if you putt like a smith, then it might work :)

And for the flag position it's an easy answer: The sensor doesn't know. There's no possibility to add the flag position or manual putts. Lots of people want to have such a feature. If you check the most recent threats in this forum, you'll find a big one where people complain about that missing feature. But when enough people complain, we might get it one day...

• Chipping works pretty well. I got the CT10 on my Lob Wedge and Sand Wedge, which I often use for chipping.

But putting is another story. A lot of putts are so sensitive that the putt isn't recognized. I had the Arccos set before I switched to Garmin because of the S60. The Arccos putting sensor recorded 1 of 10 putts, but that is still more than the CT10 did. Maybe if you putt like a smith, then it might work :)

And for the flag position it's an easy answer: The sensor doesn't know. There's no possibility to add the flag position or manual putts. Lots of people want to have such a feature. If you check the most recent threats in this forum, you'll find a big one where people complain about that missing feature. But when enough people complain, we might get it one day...

Children