Obviously there is a way to export hole by hole data to Excel/TXT/Etc?

I have searched quite a bit including this forum, but there doesn't seem to be a concrete answer on how to get all of your golf rounds in hole by hole format (i.e. each hole as 1 row) that shows score, hole par, course, date, time, fairway, green, penalties, etc.  This is such a basic thing that any and all golf tracking apps (even the FREE IOS apps) have included long ago, so I can't imagine Garmin doesn't have this.  Am I missing something?  Without this it is hard to consider another Garmin product for myself or as a recommendation to others.

• Hi,

the only idea I have is: on the pc open the scorecard in GC and copy&paste it into Excel.

• Thanks for the reply, but the problem with that is two-fold.  It requires going in to each scorecard so if there are 100 saved rounds you would need to do this 100 times.  The other issues is the fairways stat is represented as a picture that does not copy as text so you'd still be reduced to manual retyping.

Just crazy that this isnt offered for expensive hardware like the s60 but free phone apps have this.

• no other way I have found. I have seen some microsoft access databases people have written that can open the FIT files and extract data in to excel but doesnt work for the gold FIT files

• Bump.  So by now Garmin must have seen this and the silence is very loud.  I will be encouraging everyone I speak to on certain golfer websites to look elsewhere for proper stats tracking.  Crazy that freebie iPhone apps can do this task but Garmin doesn’t even provide an acknowledgement of this shortcoming on a very expensive piece of hardware.

• it would be a great capability if garmin provided something like this. it would allow you to do more with your data. But what I would like is a better way to fix faulty data eg like a 14,000 metre drive or shots with no club assigned or practice swings that are recorded as a 2 metre drive. Being able to view the data eg tabular in a way that allows you to quickly look through it and fix dodgy data would be easier than going card by card and hole by hole in the garmin gold app