Hole by hole not showing on Scorecard

Sins  2 days my hole By hole is not showing in connect .

Is this a software problem?

• I think so. After updating to 7.00 there are no more hole-by-hole statistics in my account.

• i have updated to 7.10 on 19 july.   Next day i just did a testing activity "gardening"  and got a freeze while saving this at the end.

Doing a hardreset - reconfigurated CT-10 sensors and golf-settings.  Started the round - yeaah \0/.

Missing stats for golf clubs with CT-10, which normally show up, also 2nd player score was missing even as it was activated in golf-settings. CT10 worked well on green.

Hole 5, GIR and as i stood on the green for putting i've got a vibration on my wrist - displayed the blue triangle - wtf.

Had to restart the S60, asking me "continue round". Surely i agreed - yeaah \0/. 

Next hole golf clubs with Ct10 showed stats finally - yeaah \0/.

On green,  i recognized that i have to typ in my putts manually. Putter and all other clubs were displayed on map so i guess they  were properly connected. No worry -  i got finally the score input for 2nd player. 

The scorecard of this round made me sad.  Score is complete, of course 2nd players score isnt right .  No worry for this.

But what im missing, is hole by hole for the 1-5 hole. Auto-shot was always shown correctly even it was a 2m drive or a bad chip which was gone 1m only, haha.

Okay - my 2m Drive i dont need to see but i like to see my bad shots and days on courses. They should be a part of my club stats. I dont like to cheat myself - :(.

I never had problems with auto-shot or hole by hole scorcard view or CT10 functions.  Im really going to lose my faith in this device - i will move to pen and paper or try out the G80 scorecard, till its fixed.

*edit:  CT-10 Sensor SW is 2.0.0  - battery is displayed as"new" 

• I'm having the same issues with S60 and CT10. 

• I have the same issues. 40% of the shots were not recorded. My S60 is on Ver. 7.10. Is it possible to go back to the previous version? 

• Mine stopped working as well. i usually sync via my iphone. reading some of the other post, i tried syncing from home computer instead and the hole by hole showed up.

• Today again since some time ago: no scorecard saved into Garmin Connect, only the route tracking!!!

On my S60 I can see the total scores and, what also was negative mentioned earlier, only the putts per hole but not the score of the hole...

Sync via pc does not help ... please Garmin, let us know, how we can get missed sync data visible in Garmin Connect (Mobile) by copying the data from the S60 or add a little tool in GCM ...

Regards

Gerd

• I have been having the same problem, now the scorecard isn't showing on Connect. The steps etc is, but nothing Golf related. Come on Garmin sort it out.

• I have problems as well . I have S60 and CT10. I could not see maps with shots hole by hole . I uninstalled and installed again Garmin Golf and Connect on mobile phone with Android.  Now I do not see even scorecard after synchronisation with S60.

• Update : I made reset of my S60 to factory default setting. I pair it again with Garmin Connect on my phone and installed again CT10 sensors on my watch. 

After golf round I can report that synchronisation works as it should be and scorecard with pictures hole by hole are visible again.

I have additional question regarding results on the scorecard- below digits with results I see one or two dots or no dots. Has someone idea what those dots are meaning 

• Those are your stableford points allocations calculated based on your handicap.