Other way to view distance hazards?

Hello,

Is there a other way to view the exact distances to hazards like bunkers and water other than to pin point on the overlay of the map? 

I thought i would be handy the way it is, but i find it difficult with my fat fingers to place the pin point exactly before and after a bunker to view the distance.

Like on the new S40 watch you can view the exact distances before and after hazards in a split of a second, instead of trying to point it twice with your finger. 

Or maybe Garmin can update this feature you have on the S40 watch to the (more expensive) S60 watch? 

Cheers

Parents
  • Just noticed this has also changed on my Fenix 6. Used to be easy to select hazards etc now you have to use the pinpoint feature which is time consuming and fiddly. You just need the easiest and quickest way to view distances to bunkers, water etc. Please bring the old method back for golf users. 

• Just noticed this has also changed on my Fenix 6. Used to be easy to select hazards etc now you have to use the pinpoint feature which is time consuming and fiddly. You just need the easiest and quickest way to view distances to bunkers, water etc. Please bring the old method back for golf users. 

Children
No Data