Beta 6.14 installed ... no problems!

Hi,
I have just downloaded and installed Beta 6.14 without any problems,

Test of the solved issues on Sunday.

Regards
Gerd
  • Hi,
    my first experiences with 6.14:
    After playing a round and saved it, one day I got the track and no scorecard, the other day I got the scorecard but not the track ...
  • I used mine yesterday after the update and didn't see any issues. When you say "track" are you referring to the path you took to the hole? If so, I had my scorecard and track available.
  • I don't own an S60 but my father-in-law does (my golfing is limited to courses with windmills and clown noses). He was complaining it wasn't detecting some shots so I rolled the dice and installed 6.14 before he went on a golfing vacation. He is reporting everything is "good" so far under 6.14.

One thing I did notice is apparently Garmin removed the ability to use GLONASS satellites. It also appears they have removed that feature from the product description page on the website. Previously he was able to select GLONASS under the settings for other activities such as waking and running.
  • Hi,
    yesterday was the ultimate test: in the morning 9-holes played and in the afternoon 18-holes. At the end the battery was dramatic low, 8% rest capacity. I have the feeling, that it drains more with the 6.14 than before.

After sync with GE in the evening only the track was visible in GCM and here the first from the 9-holes with 0,00 km but 41:28 time. The second 18-holes track was correct with 10,64 km and 3:54:16.
    The scorecard and the recorded shots where (luckely) registered in the Golf-app.

But also with this new firmware not all shots have been registered, especially soft pitches and chips also such about 80 m ...