This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Average distance clubs

Hello,

I'm new to the Garmin S60 familiy.
If you play a few rounds with Autoshot and select after each shot what club you used, can you see somewhere what your average distance is with each club on your phone or computer for example? I would very much want this information. If it's not possible, what is the best method to get this information using the S60 alone.
  • Hi.
    Yes you can, In Garmin Connect (Web) you can click Gear in the left menu and then Golf clubs. There you should see your average distance and longest hit with each club
  • you can also see it in the Garmin Golf app on your phone.

launch the app
    click on More on the bottom right
    click on Club Performance
  • Is there a way to edit the data? I’m showing my longest drive being 284 yards with my putter. Obviously that’s wrong. It tells me the date, hole, and course where it happen but when I go to the scorecard there’s nothing to fix. I tried removing all scorecards from the stats but while all the clubs go back to no average or max distances the putter still shows a max of 284 yards.
  • Is there a way to edit the data? I’m showing my longest drive being 284 yards with my putter. Obviously that’s wrong. It tells me the date, hole, and course where it happen but when I go to the scorecard there’s nothing to fix. I tried removing all scorecards from the stats but while all the clubs go back to no average or max distances the putter still shows a max of 284 yards.

thats odd, you probably need to contact garmin on this..

unless you have duplicate clubs registered or some mismatched.

ive had similar issues in the past but i was able to got to the scorecard and adjust the shots on the hole and then it updated fine.

you could also try adding a new driver and then modifying all your driver shots to the new driver added and see if that fixed it. i did something similar when i got a new set of irons and driver. for some reason the watch didnt show my new clubs during the round after the round i had to go to the website and modify each shot to the correct iron set.
  • thats odd, you probably need to contact garmin on this..

unless you have duplicate clubs registered or some mismatched.

ive had similar issues in the past but i was able to got to the scorecard and adjust the shots on the hole and then it updated fine.

you could also try adding a new driver and then modifying all your driver shots to the new driver added and see if that fixed it. i did something similar when i got a new set of irons and driver. for some reason the watch didnt show my new clubs during the round after the round i had to go to the website and modify each shot to the correct iron set.

My problem is that if I look a t the longest drive stats it shows my putter going 284 yards, It shows the date, course and hole. It also shows the shot going from the green into some far away spot on the left. If I select the option to see all the shots on that hole it brings up the scorecard on that particular hole. There all the shots look correct and it does not show the putter going off 284 yards.
  • I had the same problem on all of my clubs.   Wedge showing 185 yards longest  etc.   I just bought a new set of Callaway Maveriks and wanted to start fresh.   I retired each club and set up my new set.   All the data is now reset to zero and I have the old data from 60 rounds or so in my "retired clubs"  tab   A bit time consuming but it gave me what I wanted...  History and a fresh start...   

• I have the same problem.   This is frustrating.  You have to go in to each score card and modify when it hae incorrect information.  I didn't realize this until I had 230 average on my putter. To go back now would take hours. I will retire the club at the end of the season and start fresh with the new year. Lesson learned :-(

• I have to say the limited reporting around shots by club and the inability to edit out big mishits from your averages for example is a massive miss from Garmin. The data is all there. Its not a lot of work to give us a bit more detail and a form to edit. Would make this data far more valuable. 

For example - if I punch a 4i out from under the trees I might want the club recorded but it would be nice if I could tick a box to allow it to be excluded from my 4i stats. 

• I created a club called chip out.    And i use that club for any chip outs or any other shots i dont want recorded for my averages

• That's interesting.  I think I'll try that as well.