This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Hole by hole not showing on Scorecard

All of the sudden I’m not getting the hole-by hole graphic that shows each shot on a graphic of the hole. It not showing on the Garmin Connect or Garmin Golf app. Anybody else having this problem?
  • I had to reset the watch to factory settings and remove the app. I basically started from scratch again and it fixed it.

• Hi bgtx: What seems to work each time my Approach S60 stops recording shot-by-shot is 1) reset the watch to factory setting 2) delete both the Garmin Connect and Garmin Golf app from your smart phone, 3) restart your phone.  Connect your watch to Garmin Express on your computer, and confirm that the watch has the most updated operating system.

Now re-load the Garmin Connect and Garmin Golf app onto your phone.  Re-connect your watch to the smart phone.

When you play your next round.1) sync watch with the Garmin Connect first.  Wait until the Golf round badge shows up in the Connect app. 2) Click on the golf badge, and it should open the Garmin Golf app.  The Garmin Golf app will sync (this might take a while).  Once the Garmin Golf app finishes sync-ing, you should be able to see all the shot-by-shot.

The older scorecards/shot-by-shot that uploaded to Garmin without problems will show up again in your account.  There’s no way to recover the data where the watch failed.  But after the reset, the subsequent rounds should be OK.

• The dumb thing about the Fenix and S60 watch (its a great watch btw) is that in order for you to review your round afterwards on the Garmin Golf App, you HAVE to keep score on the watch. Which makes no sense. So in other words, you wont be able to see the location and shot lengths of your shots I=on the App unless you keep score. Which imo is ludicrous. 

• Good news. Looks like Garmin fixed this bug. I played yesterday with new firmware 7.22 (Garmin support sent  it to me last week) and shots were transferred to my iPhone golf app after I saved my round.

• You had to keep score though, correct?

• I have never tried without keeping score so I don't know what happens it that case.

• Hi all, this watch (S60/62) seems to have some serious issue and Garmin seems to have a very serious lack of service staff/ service mindset. 

It's ridiculous that customers have to sort out technical issues by themselves without too much assistance from the manufacturer. WTF are they doing??

I'm about to return this watch. 6th round and no shots recorded and no virtual caddie in sight either. 

This is a complete joke. 

• Software 7.30 no problem at all.

• I now have this problem on my S60 is there a fix now?

• I have this very problem is there a fix now?