Unassigned sensors are driving me crazy! How can I go back to factory settings and start the pairing process all over again?

Hi,

Due to a combination of factors (including user error, no doubt), I now have NINE unassigned/unknown C10 sensors. Only my driver, 7-iron, and putter are paired correctly.

I've started picking an unassigned sensor on my Garmin watch, then going club-by-club (excluding the driver, 7-iron, and putter) to see which sensor this is. But the process is tedious. In some cases (I don't know why), none of the clubs I pull out of my bag match the unassigned sensor.

At this point, it would be easier if I could wipe out all the pairings, go back to the factory settings, and start the pairing process from scratch.

Is this even possible? How do I go back to the factory settings?

Thanks,
Michael

• Go to the Club Sensors menu on your watch > Tap on the unassigned sensor from the list > Then select the "Remove" option on screen. 

Open Golf Settings > Club Sensors > Tap each sensor showing (unassigned) > Then the remove option from the next should clear up the issue. 

• I didn't play golf for a few weeks and now all my clubs are Unassigned / Unknown. I've only owned the CT10 sensors for two months.

• Changes made in the Garmin Golf app "My Bag" menu for the club list may have resulted in the sensors showing unassigned in-between the time you were not using the watch, and when you starting using it again. Once the watch was synced back up to the app, the club sensors list on the watch the resulted in what you are seeing now. 

Once you get the unassigned sensors showing in the Club list on the watch removed...re-sync your watch through the Garmin Golf app and re-pair your sensors > They should then work fine going forward.