Edit Club used for Shot

Can we please get a way to manually change the club used for a shot from the watch, after the shot is recorded? Right now, I think the only way to do this is from the app after the round is finished.

Many times I've fat-fingered the club selection after making a shot. OR I realized I can't find my ball and would like to edit the shot to be my "penalty" club, so that the penalty doesn't screw up my yardage stats on the club I used. For example, if I hit a shot 40 yards into the water and have to drop from the front edge, I don't want that first shot to be measured to the drop zone.

• User's expressing feedback for more convenience options to edit shot data are still being reviewed for future considerations to improvements to golf products. I have forwarded your feedback as well to our quality & engineering team. 

At this time, shot data must be edited through the Garmin Golf app per the steps outlined on the Editing AutoShot Information With the Garmin Golf App or through the connect.garmin.com website through scorecards. 

As any further announcements or information becomes available regarding this request, users will be notified either via email or through my updates to forums posts related to the feature. 

- Thank you for your feedback!