Hi, I’ve watched videos on my S40. I can’t get it on, I’ve charged it, while it’s charging I see a faint charger. I’ve held down button for 30 seconds and get nothing, unplug I can’t get anything on screen. Please help.

Hi, I’ve watched videos on my S40. I can’t get it on, I’ve charged it, while it’s charging I see a faint charger. I’ve held down button for 30 seconds and get nothing, unplug I can’t get anything on screen. Please help.

• If you are still experiencing concerns with your Approach S40 not powering on, please follow the steps outlined on the Garmin Support linked below: 

The following steps outlined below should also be considered: 

• Clean the charging contact dots on the back of the watch with rubbing alcohol and a q tip. 
    • Inspect the end of the charging cable that connects to the back of the watch. Ensure all four pins in the connector are sticking out the same length, and are showing equally spaced. None of the pins should be pushed in further than the others, nor should appear bent, or missing. 
    • Connect the watch to USB port on a home computer. If the Triangle logo does not appear on the screen upon connection, press and hold the button on the side of the watch for about 15 seconds > Then release the button > Disconnect the cable > Then reconnect the cable to the back of the watch > Upon reconnection, the Triangle logo should then appear on screen leading the watch charging and operating normally. 

Contact Garmin Support if the concern continues for further solutions.