Washed out color and cable keeps popping out

I just got my S42 today and was totally excited to finally use it, until I turned it on. A couple of things.

The watch face color is very washed out. Is this normal? Coming from a Galaxy watch 3. it looks terrible.

The other issue is the charging cable keeps popping out every time I move my watch on my desk while its plugged in. This is really annoying.

A $300+ watch shouldn't have these issues out of the box.

If other watch users are experiencing the same thing, then I'm returning this back to BB.

• The watch has a sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP) display. Not the AMOLED display you will find on the Galaxy watch 3 for example. The display will typically look better in direct sunlight or when used outdoors. 

The cable shouldn't be popping out like that. When you plug it in are you getting any notable resistance or a click sound that indicates it is secure in that port? We wouldn't expect you to have that issue with the cable out of the box. We can either send you a new cable or you can return it the store as sometimes that is more convenient than waiting. 

• Thanks for the reply. I contacted product support and they explained the display, which you confirmed. I sent them a picture of the cable attached to the watch and they said it wasn't normal and to get the watch exchanged. Thanks again!