This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Very disappointed in approach, chipping, putter stats from CT10 sensors

Given that there is no way to tell the system the gps coordinates of the flag, the approach, chipping, and putting stats you can see afterwards in Garmin Connect or Garmin Golf are not very useful.

Here is what I want to know:

1) What is my average distance to the hole for my approach shots (all and over just GIR)

2) What is my average distance to the hole for my chip shots

3) What is my average distance to the hole for my 2nd putt (if needed)

This is all impossible without the system knowing the precise GPS coordinates of the hole.

-----

This has a very easy fix: When you get on the green have the screen on the S20 show two options i) Putt and ii) Hole.  When a player hits a putt, they press the Putt button (so the GPS location of the ball can be saved) and when the player gets to the hole they press the Hole button (so the GPS location of the hole can be saved).

When I bought my watch and the sensors it didn't even occur to me that this would not be implemented into the software.  Your competitors Arccos, Shot Scope, and Game Golf have this implemented into their software.  Please fix this.