Swing Capture Video Location in Android

I have a Samsung S24 Ultra and cannot find the location of the swing capture videos. I have connected my phone to my computer and cannot find a Garmin folder in Internal storage > Android > data like I could in my previous device. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app to see if that created the folder, but there's been no change.

Any advice on where to locate the folder?

• Per the Garmin Support page linked here: Approach R10 Swing Capture Video Storage

While Driving Range Session data is automatically synced to the Garmin cloud, video storage location is determined by whether you have a Garmin Golf Membership.

Garmin Golf App Without Membership:

• Videos will be stored using the phone's memory/storage.
      • This is automatic and can only be changed with the addition of a Garmin Golf Membership purchase.
      • When your phone's storage is full, videos will not be created or saved to the phone.
    • Videos stored prior to a Garmin Golf Membership purchase will remain on the phone's memory/storage. The videos will not migrate to the Garmin cloud.
    • Storage/memory consumption will vary by phone and the amount of sim sessions saved.
      • Old videos will remain in the Garmin Golf app as long you do not uninstall the app or clear internal storage.

Garmin Golf Membership:

• Videos will be stored in the Garmin cloud.
      • This includes the free trial. Videos will be stored in the cloud until service expires.
      • When your phone's storage is full, videos will not be created or uploaded to the Garmin cloud regardless of your membership status.
    • Video storage is automatic and will only change with the ending of the membership.
    • Videos can be accessed by different phones. You can log into the Garmin Golf app on a different phone with the same login credentials to view videos.
    • Even when the membership ends, old videos will remain in the Garmin cloud and can still be accessed in the Garmin Golf app.
      • Old videos will remain in the Garmin Golf app as long you do not uninstall the app or clear internal storage.
      • If you unsubscribe and delete the Garmin Golf app, the old videos will be lost.
  • Hi ,

I understand this to be the case. Where in the Android phone's storage can I locate the files? I used to be able to browse the folder in my previous phone and access the video files directly. That does not appear to be as straightforward with Android 14 running on the Samsung Galaxy S24.

• The video files and the metric data saved from sim sessions in the Garmin Golf app are not referenceable within the storage directory on your smartphone. This is due to how the Garmin Golf app data stores the files from the app to the phone as essentially "App Data", where things like file compression, and Garmin proprietary design come into play with how that info is stored. 

Currently, if you would like to store a video file from sessions, you would need to tap the share button within the session saved session screen, and then send to another app like Google Drive, send to another device via email, a 3rd party storage app, etc. Then the video or metric file for the session can be viewed, copied, etc...as a specific file externally out of the Garmin Golf app. 

• So if I have a session where I track 50 shots and wanted to export all 50 videos, I would have to go through the process of pushing the share button 50 times? That is very inefficient and would take forever. Is there a way to do this in bulk?

• You would have to share each individual swing after opening the shot view the video in the session. 

There is a share button next to all of the swings in the session but that will send a text document with the shot data and not the full video file. Sending the entire session with the video footage would be a very large file size, so sending the video per shot is currently the option to make the file share more practical.