Garmin r10 distance problems

I have problems with my Garmin R10, the distances of my clubs do not match the Garmin data. It measures no higher than 140 yards. Normally, for example, I hit 200 yards with a 4 iron and it measures 140 yards. When I hit with a 9 iron I also hit 140 yards. Chipping and short game are better. The distances from the device to ball and canvas are the specified dimensions. Can anyone advise whether my setup needs to be adjusted or whether it depends on the equipment I use pro v1 rct balls. software i use is e6 and the garmin app

• I assume the vertical launch angle is lower than actual, which reduces length on longer irons and woods.

Try to raise the unit an inch or so, at least flush with hitting mat.

If You can, try to increase the distance between ball and canvas. High ball speed is not an issue for me, unfortunately, but the unit needs some time to read the ball flight, and the harder You hit, the less time the unit has.

Other than that having a look at the shot metrics should tell You more. It's not easy to tell what could be the issue without a single number.

Ball speed, vla and spin are normally the numbers that determine distance.